TEAM IN TRAINING
In this season of giving, GIVE BACK to those affected by cancer. As the top notch program of its kind, Team In Training (TNT) provides you with all the tools necessary to reach and exceed your fundraising and endurance goals. Make a positive impact for those battling cancer by lacing up those sneakers and joining our TEAM today! We'll help you every step of the way! We're building teams NOW for these challenging events:
· Nike Women's Half Marathon: Washington, D.C., April 28,2013
· Cox Providence Half Marathon: Providence, RI, May 12, 2013
· Keybank Vermont City Marathon & Half Marathon RELAY: Burlington, VT, May 26, 2013
· Rock 'n' Roll San Diego Marathon & Half Marathon:San Diego, CA, June 2, 2013
· America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride: Tahoe, NV, June 2, 2013
· Hyannis Sprint Triathlon: Hyannis, MA, June 8, 2013
· Hike Yosemite: Yosemite National Park, CA, June 13-16, 2013
Call 508-810-1341 to speak with a member of the TNT Staff or visit our website (http://www.teamintraining.org/ma/) to learn more!
WalkBoston is part of the John Hancock Non Profit Bib Program of the 2013 Boston Marathon®.
We are seeking both unqualified and qualified runners and racewalkers to participate in the
2013 Boston Marathon®. Selected unqualified runners or walkers will fundraise in exchange for
their waiver into the race. In addition to the good work you will support - benefits to RunBoston
team membership include:
* Entry into the Boston Marathon for
* Team singlet and jacket
* Discounts on running products and at
* Monthly meetings and guest speakers
* Personalized Coaching
* Weekly team workouts
* Access to local physical therapists
* Private bus to the start on race day
* Fundraising advice and support
* A team that is fun and making a difference!
For additional information on running for RunBoston™ or sponsorship involvement contact Program Coordinator Susan Hurley email@example.com or Susan at 978-852-7891.
CHARITY TEAMS NEEDS YOU!
Seeking OVERQUALIFIED runners for the Boston Marathon.
Run the 2013 Boston Marathon, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Bypass the qualifying times for Boston and get your bib today! Seeking also Qualified registered runners to be part of our team as well.
Run with the group who prides themselves on having fun while making a difference.
CharityTeams - The Overqualified!
Now recruiting runners / walkers of all abilities to train to run the Boston Marathon on April 15th, 2013 for a variety of causes.
For more information how you can be part of the fun contact Susan Hurley at CharityTeams@comcast.net
or visit www.charityteams.org
RUN FOR LAPTOPS
A Boston Public School teacher is going to run 150 miles in the Sahara Desert in order to get her students access to working computers. To help, visit runforlaptops.org.
Liz Byron, is a special education teacher at Gardner Pilot Academy (GPA). Over 92% of the students at GPA live at or below the poverty line, and the school does not have access to fundamental technology. She will run the Marathon de Sables, a self-supported ultra marathon and the toughest footrace in the world, in order to raise $50,000 for her school. We need your support.
150 miles in the Sahara is crazy, but not providing our highest need students with access to fundamental technology is crazier.
For more information, and to support Liz in her journey, visitwww.runforlaptops.org
Huffington Post also just ran a fantastic piece on Liz and her journey: