SPAULDING REHAB HAS FALMOUTH NUMBERS!
Want to run the Falmouth Road Race? HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!
We are excited to announce that Spaulding Cape Cod was selected as an official charity for the 41st running of the New Balance Falmouth Road Race Charity Program. Spaulding has received 15 official numbers for the renowned road race that will take place Sunday, August 11, 2013 in Falmouth, MA.
Falmouth Road Race for Rehab team member benefits include:
- Special cheering section on the course for family and friends to watch the race
- Training tips by a Spaulding Therapist and running coach
- Individual personalized fundraising website
- Team meetings and fundraising assistance with Spaulding staff
- Spaulding Race for Rehab Gear and Singlet
Each team member is asked to raise a minimum of $1,000. All proceeds raised by the Falmouth Road Race for Rehab team will directly support Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Cape Cod's Annual Fund to support patient care, teaching, and research.
Submit your application here: https://giving.spauldingnetwork.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=388
All applications must be received no later than Tuesday,
May 28, 2013.
If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Corbo, Special Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.573.2974.