For those days where you need to get some long miles in but its so chilly! A knit baselayer underneath a thermal half-zip keeps your core warm without overheating, and a pair of mid-weight tights will get you through most of the winter. Keep your ears covered with a hat or headband, and merino wool socks are super warm yet moisture-wicking!
- Nike Pro Hyperwarm Half Zip $70 – Dri-FIT fabric and strategically placed mesh paneling helps you regulate your body temperature.
- Nike Dri-FIT Knit Top $80 – Seamless construction and ergonomic seams make this baselayer fit like a glove.
- Nike Pro Hyperwarm Tight $60 – Contoured side seams and ribbed insets give you a locked-in feeling throughout the run.
- Trailheads Print Ponytail Headband $18 – Ergonomic construction provides full ear coverage, and these are made right here in Massachusetts!
- Darn Tough Vermont Socks $16 – Fine-gauge merino wool and an ultra high stitch count creates a streamlined fit to reduce hotspots and blisters.
- Nathan SpeedDraw Plus Insulated Bottle $25 – A grip-free adjustable strap you don’t have to worry about – and a zip pocket for your essential items.
- Spibelt Original $20 – Another option to carry those essential items; expands to fit phone, keys, gels, and more.
- Garmin Forerunner 235 $330 – This wrist-based heart rate GPS running watch will turn you into a data geek real quick.
- Addaday Stick Roller $47 – An essential post-run item; roll out those overworked muscles…and then get to brunch!
Stop by your nearest Marathon Sports and we’ll help you build your own #OOTW!