We’re in a weird time of year right now. Some days it’s frigid out, but other days it’s strangely warm out and you inevitably end up overdressed during your run. This outfit offers just enough coverage and is the perfect fit for those unseasonably warm after work runs.
- Under Armour Fly Legging $55 – these mid-weight tights offer a second-skin fit for nothing but comfort, and vented calf panels keep you from overheating. A wide, flat waistband keep these from sagging during your run.
- Brooks Streaker Long Sleeve $68 – this fitted baselayer has DriLayer Burst Fabric, which is odor-resistant and antimicrobial. A seamless construction keeps you comfy as this top fits like a glove.
- Petzl Tikka Headlamp $30 – simple and compact. This 100-lumen headlamp gives you two modes to flood your path with light.
- Amphipod Xinglet $30 – the classic reflective running accessory. 360* of reflectivity and fully adjustable for both height and waist size.
- Brooks Greenlight Glove $34 – an envelope palm pocket and tech-tipped thumb and index finger make these gloves a versatile winter option.
- Nathan Strobe Light $10 – the best bargain out there! This lightweight clip-on safety light offers 100+ hours of illumination and multiple light modes.
- Experia Micro Mini Crew Sock $15 – this comfy moisture-wicking sock has cushion only where you need it with Thorlo padding in the heel and ball of the foot, and a lightweight, snug fit everywhere else.
- Nathan Hipster $25 – this soft and form-fitting waist belt has multiple pockets for all your essentials.
- SweatyBands Be Fit Thick Headband $26 – never slips! This 2″ headband has velvet inner band that stays put throughout your workout.