Since National Running Safety Month began yesterday, we’ve got the perfect outfit to keep you safe on the roads at night! This hyper-reflective outfit is perfect for a chilly (but not frigid) winter evening. The combo of a light baselayer, wind and water resistant jacket, and mid-weight tights will get you through your runs of anywhere from 20*-40* based on how hot or cold you run (more on that in another post).
- Saucony Sonic Reflex Jacket $135 – This jacket offers 360* of reflectivity to keep you safe on the roads. It’s DWR-coated for wind and water resistance, has zip pockets, and an ergonomic front-zip for full comfort.
- Saucony Daybreak Long Sleeve $56 – One of our most versatile pieces of the winter – this lightweight baselayer is perfect on its own when the weather is warm, and easy to layer when the temperature drops.
- The North Face Motus Tight $90 – These tights are seriously awesome. 360* of reflectivity on your moving parts ensures that drivers will always see you.
- Craft Brilliant 2.0 Headband $25 – More places we can add reflectivity! A brushed thermal fabric keeps your ears warm.
- Balega Hidden Comfort Socks $12 – Plush and comfy, there’s a reason this is the #1 running sock in America. A synthetic weave keeps your feet dry and blister-free.
- DuraVision Sunlight USB Rechargeable Safety Light $30 – Never worry about batteries again. This super bright rechargeable clip on light has four modes and 80 lumens of light to help illuminate the road in front of you.
- Adidas Energy Boost 3 $160 – A tech-fit upper wraps your foot like a glove in this high-cushioned neutral trainer.