Sometimes, running in the dark just gets really old. Squeeze in a few lunchtime miles on a cold but sunny day with this combo – the dark color will help attract whatever meager heat the sun is providing (but we did throw in a pop of color or two where we could).
- Brooks Fineform Bra $50 – a great option for smaller ladies, the Fineform has convertible straps and bonded seams to help prevent chafing. Plus, we love the soft feel of the performance fabric.
- Nike Pro Cool Top $35 – a nice snug baselayer with a mesh back panel for ventilation. Flat seams and a contoured Dri-FIT weave makes it feel like you’re wearing nothing at all!
- BUFF UV Headband $15 – this Coolmax headband stays in place comfortably and even has odor control built into the fabric!
- Brooks Go-To Tight $60 – definitely a go-to for your winter runs, with soft, moisture-wicking fabric and a wide flat waistband that keeps things in place.
- Balega Hidden Comfort Socks $12 – a reinforced toe and heel coupled with some venting through the midfoot makes this the sock you’ll never want to run without.
- Saucony Nomad Glove $30 – wind and water resistant, with a FlexShell material on the back of the hand, and a thermal fabric on the palms keep your hands nice and warm.
- The North Face Isolite Jacket $140 – don’t be fooled by how lightweight this jacket is, this is a great winter running piece! It is wind and water resistant and has stretch panels that help the jacket move with you. Plus, it’s reflective!