Let’s take a break from talking about super warm reflective running gear – what about the days you hit the gym for strength work or cross-training? This outfit will take you from the gym to brunch and everywhere in between.
- The North Face Hudson Beanie $35 – slouchy and casual, this knit beanie is light enough for warmer days but stands up to the cold thanks to a soft acrylic yarn.
- Adidas Climaheat Wrap Jacket $90 – wrap yourself in Climaheat fabric, designed to mimic the hollow fibers of a Polar Bear’s fur. An asymmetrical zip and thumbholes make this a jacket you’ll want to live in all winter.
- Asics Printed Tight $60 – contoured construction and a lightweight fabric keep you comfy in this tight that is great for running, the gym, or just kicking around.
- Adidas Ultra Boost ST $180 – a plush BOOST midsole and primeknit upper provides the ultimate luxury in this high-cushion stability shoe
- Nathan Big Shot Bottle $13 – never spill on yourself again! This liter bottle is ice-cube ready, featuring a tethered, narrow-mouth, screw-top lid for easy carrying, sipping, and refilling on-the-go.
- The North Face Angstrom 20 Pack $99 – carry everything in this hydration-compatible pack that has multiple pockets and waist and chest straps for your run commute.