More rebound to propel you forward faster. Put some more spring in your run in this high-performance trainer with premium Qu!kfoam cushioning. A breathable knitted upper promotes ventilation and natural foot movement for a comfortable and joyous ride.
Features & Benefits:
- MORPHIT construction in the mid-foot and heel to provide a comfortable, secure and supportive environment.
- Pressure Free Tongue is designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation during flexion.
- Ortholite insoles utilize 20% recycled content while still retaining the performance fit and comfort that runners want.
- The QU!K Spine is a carbon fiberglass shank that adds linear integrity to the mid-foot.
- QU!K Flex 4Foot Engineering provides for a natural and balanced toe-off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
- QU!K Spring+, an EVA foam designed to provide more rebound and comfort in a lightweight package.
- QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that provides excellent durability, cushioning and responsiveness.
- Drop: 9 mm
- Weight: 10 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Hoka One One Men's Clifton 6 - Ensign Blue/Plein Air (1102872-EBPA)
Asics Women's GEL-KAYANO 26 Wide (D) - Midnight/Frosted Almond (1012A459.400)
Saucony Men's Switchback ISO - Black/Grey (S20482-1)
Brooks Women's Glycerin 17 - Black/Fiery Coral/Purple (1202831B059)