An everyday trainer that provides great cushioning, responsiveness, and medial support. A breathable lightweight double jacquard mesh upper provides ventilation and comfort. Runners will feel secure and surefooted in the shoe thanks to the MORPHIT lacing system and the dense medial post. Feel protected and smooth in this high cushioned stability trainer.
Features & Benefits:
- MORPHIT Upper Lacing System - a multi-dimensional lacing design that comfortable harnesses the foot securely during dynamic movement.
- QU!KFOAM midsole is a proprietary EVA and rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long-lasting comfort throughout the lifetime of the shoe.
- Medial post paired with external TPU QU!K Spine provides dynamic stability and integrated support.
- Fitz-Rite midfoot utilizes a distinct pattern of soft internal webbing to hold the foot secure.
- Lightweight and seamless double jacquard mesh for maximum ventilation and comfort.
- Pressure Free Tongue designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation.
- QU!K Flex 4foot engineering provide for natural and balanced toe off and enhances contact for better acceleration.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Drop: 8 mm
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19 - Black/Purple/Coral (1202841B080)
Brooks Women's Ghost 11 Wide (D) - Navy/Grey/Blue (1202771D493)
Saucony X Boston Children's Hospital Unisex Eddie Kinvara 11 - Orange/Black (S20551-5)
Saucony Women's Guide ISO 2 - Teal/Pink (S10464-3)