The fit and feel of a running shoe in a casual everyday walker? That could definitely be habit-forming. The Addiction™ Walker comes standard with long-lasting MoGo midsole cushioning, supple full-grain leather upper, strong support, and a reliable slip-resistant outsole. Warning: They're so comfortable, you may develop a desire to up your daily mileage. If so, congratulations!
Features & Benefits:
- Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST: Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel enhance midsole cushioning - attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort
- Forefoot HydroFlow®: Dynamic viscous fluid units for forefoot enhance midsole cushioning - attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort
- Full-length MoGo: Midsole compound provides a soft cushy first feel that lasts - without sacrificing stability
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar: Our dual-density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase
- Combination S-257 Cushsole: Exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning on every stride
- HPR Green: This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition
- Engineered MC Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum motion control and flexibility
- Slip-resistant Outsole
- Full-grain Leather
- DROP: 12 mm
- WEIGHT: 12 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- hammer toes
- Brooks Addiction Walker
- walking shoes.
- toe box
Website clear and easy to navigate. Marathon Sports offered exactly what I needed at the best price! This is my fourth pair of Brooks Addiction Walker, but my first purchased from Marathon. I wear them all day, every day and they wear well and support my feet superbly. Big toe box accommodates my bunion and hammer toes. The insole is comfortably sculpted and fairly rigid—just what I want. Thank you to Marathon Sports!
I have foot issues, These are the only sneaker I buy. Very comfortable to wear on the job in a hospital. i just bought 2 more pairs .
These are the original Brooks Addiction Walkers. They are Great walking shoes.Brooks need to go back to making these.