The fit and feel of a running shoe in a casual everyday walker? That could definitely be habit-forming. The Addiction™ Walker comes standard with long-lasting MoGo midsole cushioning, supple full-grain leather upper, strong support, and a reliable slip-resistant outsole. Warning: They're so comfortable, you may develop a desire to up your daily mileage. If so, congratulations!
Features & Benefits:
- Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST: Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel enhance midsole cushioning - attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort
- Forefoot HydroFlow®: Dynamic viscous fluid units for forefoot enhance midsole cushioning - attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort
- Full-length MoGo: Midsole compound provides a soft cushy first feel that lasts - without sacrificing stability
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar: Our dual-density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase
- Combination S-257 Cushsole: Exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning on every stride
- HPR Green: This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition
- Engineered MC Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum motion control and flexibility
- Slip-resistant Outsole
- Full-grain Leather
- DROP: 12 mm
- WEIGHT: 14 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I am now on my third pair of Addiction Walkers and love them. The stability really helps with my pronation and saves my knees.