The newly updated Addiction 13 has been revamped and now has a more modernized look. This time-tested superstar gets a streamlined update with sleek lines. Get maximum support and a smooth ride, thanks to its stable platform, plenty of soft cushioning, and a plusher in-shoe feel than ever before. Try one on - you'll be hooked.
Features & Benefits:
- BioMogo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) guides the body back into its natural motion path with added control
- Heel segmented Crash pad promotes smooth transitions
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Ultimate sockliner adds cushioning for a plush in-she feel
- DROP: 12 mm
- WEIGHT: 13.3 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- running shoe industry
- flat feet
Everything went smooth. I have had these shoes before so I knew what to expect and received what I expected
I need a wider shoe and also a lot of support, so the 2E brooks addiction is perfect for me. There’s a reason that Brooks is a leader in the running shoe industry.
The shoes seem to be narrower than previous pairs. They injured my feet and sent me to a podiatrist.
Excellent experience and brooks sneakers are great for flat feet. Have been wearing them for years.
You May also like
Saucony Men's Ride ISO 2 Wide (2E) - Grey/Blue (S20515-1)
Brooks Men's Ghost 12 Wide (2E) - Navy/Deep Water/Gold (1103162E489)
Brooks Men's Dyad 10 Wide (2E) - Grey/Black/Tan (1102862E082)
Asics Men's GT-2000 8 Wide (2E) - Piedmont Grey/Black (1011A691.020)