The fit and feel of a running shoe in a casual everyday walker? What's not addictive about that? The new Addiction™ Walker now comes with durable, energy-returning MoGo midsole cushioning, a more supple full-grain leather upper, strong support, and reliable slip-resistant outsole. This shoe provides sturdy support mile after mile by supporting low arches and keeping pronation under control. The new Men's Addiction V-Strap is just like the lace-up version, but with the convenience of hook-and-loop straps to get you out the door in a flash.
Features & Benefits:
- HydroFlow® technology enhances midsole cushioning and shock absorption with the added placement of dynamic gooey fluid units in the heel and forefoot.
- Full-length innovative MoGo midsole compound provides a soft yet stable cushy feel that offers increased cushioning and energy return.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) presents a robust, dual density post at the medial arch allowing for progressive pronation control.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration enables the midsole and outsole to set the foot up in an efficient and balanced position offering maximum motion control and flexibility from heel strike through toe-off.
- Slip-resistant Outsole (ASTM F 489-96 standard) works to minimize accidents in various settings.
- Durable HPR Green™ outsole is comprised of environment-friendly silica and offers premium wet-dry traction for skid-resistance.
- Velcro Strap for quick and easy securing
- DROP: 12 mm
- WEIGHT: 12 oz