|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
The Adizero Adios Pro 2 is part of the FAST range and it is ready to take you to the podium. This shoe is made to help achieve what was previously viewed as impossible when it comes to racing. With a resilient LIGHTSTRIKE PRO midsole, the legs will feel fresher and you will feel less fatigue as you train and race. The Heel Plate and the EnergyBlades combine to create smooth transitions along with reducing fatigue on the ankle. With better energy return and more midsole foam than the competition, the Adizero Adios Pro 2 will have you chasing down your personal bests.
Features & Benefits:
- Breathable lightweight upper that provides breathability, flexibility, and support in targeted areas
- Responsive LIGHTSRIKE PRO midsole cushioning for endless energy. This foam compound delivers a premium cushioned ride at an ideal weight
- The Energy Rods provide maximum propulsion that mimics the metatarsal bones of the foot to help limit energy loss at toe off
- Category: Road Racing
- Drop: 7.5 mm
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- SKU: GX3117
Tuned and lightweight stiffness for a more anatomical driven transition.
Revamped construction with two layers of LIGHTSTRIKE PRO foam to provide energy return
Ultra-lightweight partially recycled polyester upper created for speed with flexibility, breathability, and targeted support based on data from real runners.
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I’ve got faster
Awesome running shoe
Love the shoe, has the right amount of cushion and the carbon plate gives a nice rebound. This shoe has the right balance between cushion and response. The only other shoe that is equal is the Nike Vaporfly Next% 2
Great shoes, very light and fits perfect.
Adidas Adios Pro
Good for faster passes,not used for Marathon Distance.Very Comfortable.
Pricey but serves its purpose
This was my first foray into carbon-plated shoes by Adidas. I am an average runner who requires as much help as possible from running shoes during my long runs. These have not disappointed me. They felt light and well-cushioned. There was plenty of ventilation due to the materials used. The energy return from The energy rods was perceptible, particularly during the later parts of the long run. All in, while the price is a tad on the high side, the shoes fit their purpose.