This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.
Hopkinton to Boston has always had a special place, but this year it is going to be even more special. The Boston Marathon is back and it is time to put in the training, especially those long runs in this ultra cushioned running sneaker. The UltraBoost 21 is a pinnacle harmonization of weight, cushioning, and responsiveness. Ultraboost 21. Say hello to incredible energy return. Enjoy relaxing miles where your likes will be feeling fresh all thanks to the Boost cushioning. Experience soft landings and responsive takeoffs in this neutral high cushioned trainer.
Features & Benefits:
- The new torsion system provides a 15% increase in forefoot bending stiffness for a more responsive run
- 6% more Boost capsules ready to explode with energy in each step
- This product is made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic. 50% of the upper is textile, 75% of the textile is Primeblue yarn. No virgin polyester
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental Rubber
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 11.9 oz
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Well cushioned, a bit on the heavy side for longer runs but great for walking and shorter runs.