The Alpaca Blend Long Sleeve Shirt is made from natural fibers that provide natural anti-odor and moisture management. The fibers are soft and durable and naturally water repellent. A soft shirt with thumbholes that provides a cozy warm layer.
Features & Benefits:
- Made in Peru
- Alpaca fleece sourced from Peru + Bolivia
- Sustainably + ecologically harvested
- Lightweight warmth + enhanced thermoregulation
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for extra breathability
- Odor-resistant for maximal wearability + reduced need for washing
- Less washing = water saved!
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers with a worn-in feel
- Ultra comfortable + soft from first wear
- Completely hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Signature ladder stitch semi-hem and back vertebrae stitch
- Thumb-holes for added coziness
- Bolivian artisan fabric flag detail
Material: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca