The Lone Peak 4.0 Mid RSM is a member of the All-Weather Series (AWS), is ready to tackle any weather thrown at it. The mid style shoe helps protect the ankles from twists and turns. The improved waterproof eVent upper is breathable but keeps out all the yucky rain, snow, and mud. The perfect shoe to take on the great outdoors.
Features & Benefits:
- Duratread - Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
- Trailclaw - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe-off.
- Gaitertrap - An innovative hook-and-loop tab that secures your gaiters to your trail shoes to keep dirt and debris out.
- FootShape Toe Box - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- eVent - With billions of tiny pores it is waterproof and breathable in any condition, wet or dry, and lets sweat escape
- StoneGuard resembles the skeletal structure of a foot
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Drop: 0 mm
- Weight: 12.9 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I had a great run wearing them. I had never used these before, and had never run more than 7.4 miles on a trail at a stretch before. Needless to say, I was nervous using a brand new pair of shoes on my first trail 50k. But this pair ate up the terrain for breakfast! Highly recommend!
You May also like
Altra Women's Lone Peak 4.0 - Black (ALW1855F-000)
Altra Men's Torin 4 Plush - Black/Gray (ALM1937K-020)
Altra Women's Torin 4 Plush - Blue/Green (ALW1937K-004)
Altra Men's Duo - Blue/Yellow (ALM1838F-440)