For those days when the lugs are feeling extra tired. The max cushion Paradigm 4.0 has a new sleek design and knit upper. The Paradigm 4.0 offers an accommodating fit with the high volume. The Stabilipods along with the asymmetrical design with medial flaring offer increased support. Feel the cushion of the Altra EGO midsole with each step you take.
Features & Benefits:
- FootShape - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Altra EGO Midsole - Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- Innerflex - Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- Footpod Technology - An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- StabiliPod support features - Acts as a stabilizing tripod by enhancing the three natural stability zones in your foot to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.
- GuideRail - A feature found on our dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it.
- High volume fit and bunion window, great for orthotics
- Engineered knit upper
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Drop: 0
- Cushion: Max
- Weight: 6.5