This next-level support shoe takes everything to the max: max cushion, max comfort, max performance, and of course, max support. It’s lighter, it’s faster and it’s loaded with innovative features like the powerfully plush Altra EGO™ midsole, the medial GuideRail™, and the super-supportive StabiliPods™. Step into the future with the Paradigm 5.
Features & Benefits:
- Balanced Cushioning: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- Footshape Toe Box: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- Altra Ego: Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- Guiderail: A feature found on Altra dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it.
- Stabilpod: Acts as a stabilizing tripod by enhancing the three natural stability zones in your foot to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.
- Category: Support
- Drop: 0
- Weight: 9.2 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- drop shoe
Very comfortable running sneaker!
Altra Women’s Paradigm 5
Excellent, I needed a shoe with a wide toe box.
Big Toe Box
Super light weight! Cushy yet supportive. Highly recommend. True to size and great color scheme. Running road and treadmill 3-5 miles and sometimes for walking. No foot fatigue. Durability is TBD as I have only had the shoes for a couple months.
If you are a runner who does better with a low drop shoe, you should give this a try for longer runs or easy recoveries
You May also like
Altra Women's Paradigm 5 - Gray/Coral/Port (AL0A4VQY-212)
Altra Women's Lone Peak 5 - Plum (AL0A4VR7-552)
Altra Men's Escalante 2.5 - Gray (AL0A4VQA-220)
Altra Women's Lone Peak 5 - Balsam Green (AL0A4VR7-327)