The Altra Timp 1.5 has been improved with softer cushioning, an improved fit, and a more flexible midsole. Lightweight, flexible, and a rugged outsole delivers an exceptional trail running experience. With the 0 drop, this Altra running shoe will encourage proper, low-impact running form. With a new and improved upper the mesh moves directionally with the foot for a more natural feel. The 4-Point GaiterTrapô eliminated debris from getting into the shoe allowing you to truly experience the great outdoors.
Features & Benefits:
- Footshape Toe Box - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Zero Drop Platform - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- Gaitertrap - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Trailclaw - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe-off.
- Duratread - Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
- Multi-directional mesh upper
- Drop: 0
- Weight: 8.7 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Altra Men's Paradigm 4.5 - Blue/Yellow (ALM1948G-470)
Altra Women's Torin 4 Plush - Blue/Green (ALW1937K-004)
Altra Women's Timp 1.5 - Dark Blue (ALW1957F-442)
Altra Men's Escalante 2.0 - Black (ALM1933G-000)