The best selling road shoe has been given a makeover! The Torin knit features a sleek comfortable engineered knit upper that is breathable and really hugs the foot nicely. With the durable midsole, runners can go for miles!
Features & Benefits:
- Footshape toe box: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed, and stability.
- Fit4Her: The Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Innerflex: Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and improved performance.
- A-Bound Cushioning: Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Zero Drop Platform: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Footpod Technology: Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants to.
- Stack height: 28 mm
- Weight: 7.2 oz