Stride with a smile, enjoying a smooth, controlled ride the moment you start running with the newly updated Women's Brooks® Ariel® 14. Your feet will be feelin' the love of the uber-supportive, full-length BioMoGo cushioning, while soaking up the improved comfort of the newly updated saddle. You'll be able to get a handle on moderate to severe overpronation, and for runners with flat arches, you can always expect a reliable, resilient ride. Plus, you're sure to have a closer, more secure fit thanks to the Ariel® 14's new no-sew overlays.
Features & Benefits:
- Conformable saddle with stretch TPU locks in foot: Offers support and secures the foot in place
- No-sew overlays in the upper: Provide a closer fit
- Shock Absorbing Full-length Brooks DNA and BioMoGo: Gives the entire midsole adaptive qualities, providing cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each runner
- Bootie-like construction: Allows for total comfort
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh and Linings in the upper: Keeps your feet dry and comfortable
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Loving my new shoes have worn this model for approx 18 years for work. I thing better for my foot than a Brooks! So nice to get them for a much lower price and don’t mind that they aren’t the current year model.