Designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances, this shoe boasts FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for excellent bounce and energy. The combination of rear and forefoot GEL® technology means you benefit from a level of shock absorption not available in many other shoes, while GUIDANCE LINE™ technology enhances your gait efficiency and the internal heel counter holds your foot in position no matter how far you go. Further support comes from I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) technology which enhances your natural gait as you move, and the EVA sockliner that molds to the shape of your feet for added comfort. Jacquard mesh-upper hugs the foot providing a comfortable fit with ventilation. Performance meets comfort in this neutral daily trainer.
Features & Benefits:
- Durabsponge Outsole - A blown AHAR rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for Asics High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC)
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - Asics energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Spevafoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full-length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Drop - 10 mm
- Weight - 10.4 oz.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
The Asics could use a bit more cushioning on the heel but it is a great shoe
i love it, feeling good