One of Asics' lightest weight options, this daily trainer can handle the miles. With their new Flytefoam® Lyte technology, you will get a longer more comfortable run while maintaining the comfort of its predecessors. The I.G.S® technology is carried over from previous models to maintain the clean stride and efficient natural performance that has allowed this shoe to stand the test of time.
Features & Benefits:
- Flytefoam® Lyte: Provides unparalleled weight reduction, continuous cushioning and longer, more comfortable running
- Rearfoot Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Design allowing a more natural heel to toe movement
- DuoMax® Support System: Reduces stress on the foot caused by overpronation, and supports the foot for a more comfortable running experience
- Trusstic System® technology: supports stable movements by reinforcing the middle part of the sole and preventing the shoe from twisting.
- Ortholite® Lasting: Features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- AHAR® Outsole: Provides excellent abrasion resistance, improving overall durability
- Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 8.68 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- running powers
- mens size
- road wear
- knit upper
- toe box
The shoes gave me magical running powers.
The Gel-DS trainers are a light weight and responsive shoe. Lite on your feet but plenty of tread to keep ahead of road wear. The knit upper is comfortable. I have a bunion and while female, I wear a mens size to ensure wider toe box. This shoe in an 8 comfortably fits my orthotics, normally I wear W9.5.