One of Asics' lightest weight options, this daily trainer can handle the miles. With their new Flytefoam® Lyte technology, you will get a longer more comfortable run while maintaining the comfort of its predecessors. The I.G.S® technology is carried over from previous models to maintain the clean stride and efficient natural performance that has allowed this shoe to stand the test of time.
Features & Benefits:
- Flytefoam® Lyte: Provides unparalleled weight reduction, continuous cushioning and longer, more comfortable running
- Rearfoot Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Design allowing a more natural heel to toe movement
- DuoMax® Support System: Reduces stress on the foot caused by overpronation, and supports the foot for a more comfortable running experience
- Trusstic System® technology: supports stable movements by reinforcing the middle part of the sole and preventing the shoe from twisting.
- Ortholite® Lasting: Features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- AHAR® Outsole: Provides excellent abrasion resistance, improving overall durability
- Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 7.1 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)