The Gel-DS Trainer 25 provides a responsive slight supportive ride. The shoe helps you achieve those running goals with a great fit around the midfoot and lightweight FLYTEFOAM® technology in the midsole for a snappy response. This limited model offering also celebrates New Year's Eve and its festivities with a special colorway. The PROPULSION TRUSSTIC™ SYSTEM technology in the shoe's outsole mirrors the foot's ligaments, creating a powerful lever to propel your stride. GEL® technology in the rearfoot also adds cushioning to reduce the severity of shock upon impact. A specialized panel on the inside of the shoe helps provides a great overall fit, while the new contoured sockliner mirrors the natural shape of the foot to promote greater comfort. Additionally, the full ground contact design of the outsole formulates a smooth transition from foot strike to toe-off.
Features & Benefits:
- Propulsion Trusstic Technology: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Rearfoot Gel Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Duomax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Flytefoam Midsole Technology: Flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- AHAR Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS high abrasion rubber.
- Category: Slight Support
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 7.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- knit upper
- Trainer 25
- cross trainer
- sock liner
Super sleek and lightweight - loved the look. Unfortunately hurt my heels a lot.
The ASICS Gel-DS Trainer 25 definitely lives by the words written in the sock liner "feel fast." Want a shoe that's lightweight and comfortable, look no further than this DS Trainer model. Needing a stability shoe, I have found great success in this shoe providing me with exceptional support in all distances. From short and long distances, with each stride I feel like I don't have a shoe on at all it's that natural! Despite being a light cushioned shoe, I still found them to be soft and cushioned under the foot providing me with a smooth and responsive ride. The knit upper makes for a sock-like feel, wrapping and supporting the foot while being very breathable. Whether you're using these on your workout days, race days, long runs, or just looking for a cross trainer, the Gel-DS Trainer 25's will not disappoint!