Are you the Tortoise or the Hare? This limited model offering celebrates the city of Boston and the city's annual marathon with the special colorway. The inspiration for these shoes comes from the famed bronzed sculptures by Nancy Schön that is based on the Aesop fable. The Gel-DS Trainer 25 is excellent for runners who want to go fast! The lightweight FLYTEFOAM and GEL technology in the midsole give a snappy, responsive, and comfortable ride with great turn around. The full ground contact design formulates a smooth transition from foot strike to toe-off for those daily and uptempo runs.
Features & Benefits:
- Propulsion Trusstic Technology mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Rearfoot Gel Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during the impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Duomax Support System dual-density midsole system is positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Flytefoam Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- AHAR Plus Outsole is strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compund is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Category: Slight
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 7.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Very comfortable shoe, it doesn't matter the pace, they will always help you move forward.
Love this sneaker very light , went for a short run felt great light on my feet
Fit perfectly. Very comfortable. I do a walk/ run routine and my feet, knees and hips feel great! As for durability, time will tell. If they hold up like my other Asics trainers shouldn't be a problem
Love the color way. Love the lightweight / stable frame. Very responsive and easy to get up on your toes and go! Whether you're a tortoise or a hare you're gonna love this one. The best part of the shoe is the tie in to the statues along the course!