Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the GEL-KAYANO® 26 running shoe, featuring GEL® technology to the forefoot and rear for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances. Featuring a jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS stability running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time.
Features & Benefits:
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE Technology: Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot AND Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel Technology: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Drop: 13 mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I first ordered a pair of the Asics via Zoom as I needed more cushioning as I am now pounding the pavement of Boston to get away from the crowds on the Esplanade. This first pair was too tight despite the fact that 7 1/2 is the size I have worn for years. Marathon Sports graciously took them back despite the fact that I had worn them a few days and thrown away the box. I traded for the 8 and it is perfect! Thank you for your wonderful service!
I am a huge fan of Marathon Sports and have bought my shoes there for decades at the Mass Ave Store in Cambridge. For the first time ever I ordered on line, hopeful this shoe could replace my last pair of Gel Kyano’s. Unfortunately they don’t fit right and after one time wearing only, my plantar fascitits returned, and I won’t be wearing that shoe anymore. :( There’s no way to know on line. I wish I had waited until the store re-opened. Nobody’s fault, bad luck.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)
Protect your every step with new ASICS GEL-KAYANO™ 26 featuring ground-breaking protection and stability.