Celebrate the retro style of the historic Japanese capital in this special edition GEL-KAYANO® 26 Retro Tokyo running shoe from ASICS. Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the GEL-KAYANO® 26 running shoe, featuring GEL® technology to the forefoot and rear for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances. Featuring a jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS stability running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time.
Features & Benefits:
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE Technology: Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot AND Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel Technology: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Drop: 13 mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
sturdy and comfortable
Ordered the 7 originally but thought I’d be more comfy in the 7.5. They are very comfortable and look awesome!!
Fast shipping, incredible comfort, and great price. I’m between a womens 8-8.5. I went with a 9 for socks and exercise swelling. Perfect fit! Will buy from Marathon again.
They look great- but they are large in the tow box. I had gel katano 22 and it was like wearing pillows even with my own orthotics in. My theory is that in making a lighter shoe thwy left out some of the comfort. I couldn’t believe that they were that uncomfortable until I did an every- other- day test. I’m going to give up for now and just put them in my closet. Too bad.
I recently upgraded to this version of the Keyano because it had more cushion for impact. I picked-up my running distance so I was hoping to have it help with impact and endurance. This sneaker is SO comfortable! They are really supportive yet are incredibly lightweight. They are also SUPER sharp and perfect for the summer season so I definitely recommend this shoe!
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)