Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the GEL-KAYANO® 26 running shoe, featuring GEL® technology to the forefoot and rear for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances. Featuring a jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS stability running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time.
Features & Benefits:
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE Technology: Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot AND Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel Technology: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 11.1 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Switched from gel nimbus to Kayano due to ankle and foot pain and now am pain free after hour long runs. Size was a perfect fit at 9.5. After 3 runs I bought the same pair as a backup.
Gotta say, I’m happy I found these shoes here!
great shoe with good fit
This is my second pair of Gel Kayano 26 shoes - prefer these to the 25’s which felt too bulky. These still have the solid pronation support and so my feet don’t get tired after a run. Love the retro colors and clean lines.
I got these about 2 weeks ago and have ran about 25 miles in them (total). They feel good on my feet, good heel support which i feel was lacking in my old pair. My only complaint is a blister on my right arch. I’m assuming this will go away as these shoes break in more.