The Gel-Nimbus has been the go-to shoe for anyone looking for a soft and smooth ride. Equipped with Asics' new Flytefoam® Propel midsole material you will experience a more responsive ride and unrivaled propulsion. This high cushion neutral running shoe is great for all levels of runners and walkers looking for a plush underfoot feeling.
Features & Benefits:
- Flytefoam® Propel: Combines a lightweight foam formulation with a high energy return elastomer
- Flytefoam® Lyte: Provides unparalleled weight reduction, continuous cushioning and longer, more comfortable running
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Reduces shock during impact and toe-off and allows movement during foot transitions
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Ortholite® Lasting: Features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- AHAR® Outsole: Provides excellent abrasion resistance, improving overall durability
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Provides a soft flexible feel in Asics' high cushion shoes
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Design allowing a more natural heel to toe movement
- Reflectivity: Be seen at night
- DROP: 10 mm
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- flip flops
- Asics Nimbus
- Nimbus 21
Found a great price here for my Asics. Easy to find and order. They arrived quickly as well. I will keep them in mind when in need again.
I've been wearing the Nimbus series for the last few years and they have always been a superior shoe in both fit and comfort.
I get these sneakers every two years and have done so for many years. They have the support I need for running. Marathon fitted me for them years ago and I just get the new model as time goes on. Recommend them for sure
From the previous Nimbus 20, the new 21 feels much more comfortable and form fitting. The toe box felt more open and less cramped across the mid-foot then the previous model. I was shocked by the level of protection and cushion that the shoe provided from the pavement; if cushion is you thing than this shoe could be golden!
A great iteration of an amazing shoe from Asics, the Gel Nimbus 21 stands out as one of the more comfortable shoes I've recently worn. While providing an over all firm feel underfoot, the Nimbus 21 remains soft and flexible in all the places you would want. The gel cushioning gives you a nice plush feeling under your heel as you hit the ground and the flytefoam along the rest of the mid-sole feels light and responsive. The fit of this shoe is as you would expect from asics, coming in pretty narrow in the mid-foot, however the shoe really opens up and is nice and spacious in the toe box area. Round trip, the shoe is definitely comfortable combining a nice blend of firm and forgiving leaving you with a cozy fit. Although the shoe comes in at 11oz, it doesn't feel particularly bulky which is nice. I would definitely recommend giving this shoe a try if you are looking for a high cushion experience.
You May also like
Asics Women's GEL-KAYANO 26 Wide (D) - Midnight/Frosted Almond (1012A459.400)
Asics Men's Gel-Nimbus 21 - Black/Neon Spark (1011A169.003)
Asics Men's GT-2000 7 - Tarmac/Lemon Spark (1011A158.020)
Asics Women's GT-2000 V4 - Silver/Turquoise/Lime Punch (T656N.9342)