The Gel-Nimbus has been the go-to shoe for anyone looking for a soft and smooth ride. Equipped with Asics' new Flytefoam® Propel midsole material you will experience a more responsive ride and unrivaled propulsion. This high cushion neutral running shoe is great for all levels of runners and walkers looking for a plush underfoot feeling.
Features & Benefits:
- Flytefoam® Propel: Combines a lightweight foam formulation with a high energy return elastomer
- Flytefoam® Lyte: Provides unparalleled weight reduction, continuous cushioning and longer, more comfortable running
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Reduces shock during impact and toe-off and allows movement during foot transitions
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Ortholite® Lasting: Features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- AHAR® Outsole: Provides excellent abrasion resistance, improving overall durability
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Provides a soft flexible feel in Asics' high cushion shoes
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Design allowing a more natural heel to toe movement
- Reflectivity: Be seen at night
- DROP: 10 mm
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Gel Nimbus 21 [Staff Review]
Fit: Traditional Asics fit, little on the narrow side. It ran a little on the short side as well. Comfort: A good high cushion feel. On the firmer side which is something I appreciate in a high cushion shoe. It felt like a shoe that is easy to wear for long runs or for a long day of standing or walking. Ride: The firm feeling prevented the disconnect with the ground that comes with some high cushion shoes. It had a stiff feeling to go with the firm feeling. The heel felt a little bulky which I think caused a bit of a disjointed feel as I ran. So far I've only run with it on flat runs but it feels like a shoe that would handle a lot of downhill running well because of the cushioning.