The Gel-Nimbus has been the go-to shoe for anyone looking for a soft and smooth ride. Equipped with Asics' new Flytefoam® Propel midsole material you will experience a more responsive ride and unrivaled propulsion. This high cushion neutral running shoe is great for all levels of runners and walkers looking for a plush underfoot feeling.
Features & Benefits:
- Flytefoam® Propel: Combines a lightweight foam formulation with a high energy return elastomer
- Flytefoam® Lyte: Provides unparalleled weight reduction, continuous cushioning and longer, more comfortable running
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Reduces shock during impact and toe-off and allows movement during foot transitions
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Ortholite® Lasting: Features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- AHAR® Outsole: Provides excellent abrasion resistance, improving overall durability
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Provides a soft flexible feel in Asics' high cushion shoes
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Design allowing a more natural heel to toe movement
- Reflectivity: Be seen at night
- DROP: 13 mm
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
After years of running in other brands, I thought I would give the Nimbus a try. I have a wider foot and thought they would be too snug, but the fit was perfect. I feel they run true to size compared to others. I wore them for a few short runs and they were comfortable. The cushioning was firmer than I am used to, but overall felt good. I will be including this shoe into my normal rotation as I continue to train for my upcoming races.