The Gel-Nimbus has been the go-to shoe for anyone looking for a soft and smooth ride. Equipped with Asics' new Flytefoam® Propel midsole material you will experience a more responsive ride and unrivaled propulsion. This high cushion neutral running shoe is great for all levels of runners and walkers looking for a plush underfoot feeling.
Features & Benefits:
- Flytefoam® Propel: Combines a lightweight foam formulation with a high energy return elastomer
- Flytefoam® Lyte: Provides unparalleled weight reduction, continuous cushioning and longer, more comfortable running
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Reduces shock during impact and toe-off and allows movement during foot transitions
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Ortholite® Lasting: Features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- AHAR® Outsole: Provides excellent abrasion resistance, improving overall durability
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Provides a soft flexible feel in Asics' high cushion shoes
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Design allowing a more natural heel to toe movement
- Reflectivity: Be seen at night
- DROP: 13 mm
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- pinky toes
- toe-box area
Nimbus 21 [Staff Review]
The Nimbus 21 is a great improvement on this Asics favorite. The previous model of the Nimbus had a narrow, pointed toe box that made my toes feel cramped. The Nimbus 21 still has a narrow toe box but is now rounded for a more accommodating fit. This is a firm feeling high cushion shoe. My favorite part is the very structured heel cup that makes my heel feel so secure!
One of the things I first noticed when I put on the Nimbus was the roomy toe-box area. My foot felt relaxed in the shoe. I will sometimes get rubbing on my pinky toes with other shoes and I didn't notice any of that in these. I tend to run on my toes and the gel in the front of the shoes hits in just the right spot so I have a nice soft landing and feel a natural take off so my stride remains comfortable. I decided to wear them on a race that had some trail aspects to it (5K in distance) and they held up well. During the race when I went back to pavement, I could really feel the cushion and spring.
You May also like
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)