A running experience that will have you feeling nimble and cushioned. The Gel-Nimbus 22 features more Gel cushioning technology than ever before, wrapping all the way around the heel for improved rearfoot impact protection. Equipped with a Flytefoam midsole that is bouncy and durable. The monofilament mesh upper is soft and breathable making this daily cushioned trainer a must in the running sneaker rotation.
Features & Benefits:
- A new monofilament mesh upper material that is extremely soft and breathable.
- Added deeper outsole flex grooves for a smoother transitional ride.
- Flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foam.
- Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Lightweight AHAR outsole provides long-lasting traction.
- Pronation Level: Neutral
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 10.9 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Nimbus 22
- Tokyo Retro
- color combo
The Nimbus is my go to shoe. I've been Boston training, so this is my third pair of shoes since December. Two out of three are the Nimbus-22 Tokyo Retro. The first pair in December were Nimbus 22, but in a blue/copper color combo. The upper felt stiff and not real breathable and the sole did not feel like it had a lot of give. I was a little disappointed in the model, but, wait a year and they usually fix it. Then I bought these retro Tokyo versions after about 350 miles on the blue/copper models. It made a difference! The uppers feel cooler and I don't feel "slappy" running on too stif soles. This is now my second pair and they're great to run. I am contemplating buying another pair while they're still avaiable.
Excellent really like it