A running experience that will have you feeling nimble and cushioned. The Gel-Nimbus 22 features more Gel cushioning technology than ever before, wrapping all the way around the heel for improved rearfoot impact protection. Equipped with a Flytefoam midsole that is bouncy and durable. The monofilament mesh upper is soft and breathable making this daily cushioned trainer a must in the running sneaker rotation.
Features & Benefits:
- A new monofilament mesh upper material that is extremely soft and breathable.
- Added deeper outsole flex grooves for a smoother transitional ride.
- Flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foam.
- Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Lightweight AHAR outsole provides long-lasting traction.
- Pronation Level: Neutral
- Drop: 13 mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
The sneakers are great and perfect for what I need
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)