Enjoy comfort with each stride in the men's GEL-NIMBUS® 22 Retro Tokyo running shoe. Appropriate for neutral runners, this version sports a retro look that reflects the aesthetics and history of Tokyo. The Nimbus 22 offers a running experience that will have you feeling nimble and cushioned. The sneaker features more Gel cushioning technology than ever before, wrapping all the way around the heel for improved rearfoot impact protection. Equipped with a Flytefoam midsole that is bouncy and durable. The monofilament mesh upper is soft and breathable making this daily cushioned trainer a must in the running sneaker rotation.
Features & Benefits:
- A new monofilament mesh upper material that is extremely soft and breathable.
- Added deeper outsole flex grooves for a smoother transitional ride.
- Flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foam.
- Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Lightweight AHAR outsole provides long-lasting traction.
- Pronation Level: Neutral
- Drop: 13 mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)