Enjoy comfort with every stride with the women's GT-1000™ 8 running shoe, featuring FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for a remarkably lightweight quality that will make you feel as light as a feather. With a jacquard mesh upper to allow the feet to breathe easily, this ASICS running shoe guarantees a comfortable fit, with its strategically located GEL® technology providing high-density shock absorption to extend comfort over the distance. In addition, the EVA foam to the sockliner and lasting provides excellent cushioning and rebound, while keeping the foot stable for enhanced safety throughout. The TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology also works to improve stability in the mid-foot area, helping to control torsion with the contoured midsole. The molded AHAR® rubber sponge helps reduce damage from excessive wear, allowing you to run on most terrains with confidence and reassurance. On top of providing comfort and stability, the GT-1000™ 8 running shoe also works to counteract overpronation with its DUOMAX® technology, which imparts essential firmness to the midsole and arch.
Features & Benefits:
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel-strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM 45 Lasting for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Flytefoam Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness.
- Rearfoot Gel Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during the impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR Outsole for exceptional durability
- Duomax Support System dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology for enhanced gait efficiency
- Trusstic System Technology reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Category: Support
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 8.9 oz