The newest version of the GT-2000® 7 has been improved with the help of a new last! The last, which is the foot-form that gives the upper its shape, now runs more true to size with a wider and deeper toebox. This allows the foot to spread out more naturally for improved balance and decreasing the chance of irritation. The soft plush feel of the S6pevaFoam™ midsole material combined with Flytefoam® technology gives the GT-2000 long-lasting cushioning and comfort. Just because the shoe is soft does not mean it lacks support. The Dynamic Duomax™ support system guard against overpronation to keep your body in proper alignment. The new GT-2000 will allow you to keep your focus on enjoying your run!
Features & Benefits:
- Flytefoam® Lyte: Provides unparalleled weight reduction, continuous cushioning and longer, more comfortable running
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Reduces shock during impact and toe-off and allows movement during foot transitions
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Design allowing a more natural heel to toe movement
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- AHAR® Outsole: Provides excellent abrasion resistance, improving overall durability
- Ortholite® Lasting: Features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System: Guards against overpronation to maintain proper body alignment
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Provides a soft flexible feel in Asics' high cushion shoes
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 8.7 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Awesome- I get the same pair every 1-2 years. They are the only shoe I can comfortably jog in.