Features & Benefits:
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel technology cushioning system
- Duomax Support System to enhance stability
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology to enhance gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- AHAR Outsole for exceptional durability
- FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology for enhanced gait efficiency
- EVA Sockliner is removable and also provides cushioning performance
- Special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
- Pronation Level: Moderate Pronation
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- stability shoes
Great for running
I love this shoe! So many stability shoes feel so heavy, but this one is nice and light while still giving me the support I need for overpronating. It can take a lot of miles too. I put over 700 on these before I had to replace them. Awesome job ASICS!
This Asics legend continues to impress! The GT 2000 v9 is lightweight, supportive and has a softer feel! Still utilizing Duomax support system to provide enhanced stability. Now the upper has a one piece mesh upper to improve fit while also providing support. In addition, "FlyteFoam" technology and "Gel" technology are combined to give exceptional responsiveness and soft cushioning. I've put in many miles in these shoes from fast workouts to longer runs and through all distances this shoe proves to be a reliable work horse. Having many versions of the GT 2000 I have to say that this is my favorite update yet to the model!
I just started running and was having knee pain and signed up for a virtual fit zoom session with Marathon Sports. The expert recommended these shoes after watching my gait, specifically because I overpronate. These shoes have excellent support that helps correct that. My knees no longer hurt when running. Excellent shoes. I've only run about 30 miles in them, so I'm not sure about durability.