The METARACER™ Tokyo shoe is made for runners who want the most out of their fast-paced training and racing. Featuring a limited model offering, this iteration is displayed with a Sunrise Red colorway to symbolize and celebrate the city of Tokyo and the country of Japan. The upper itself also has drainage ports to release any water that might get into the shoe. GUIDESOLE™ technology features an improved toe-spring shape. This design is complemented by a carbon forefoot plate that gives structure to the curved sole. These two components are combined to reduce the movement of the ankle joint, helping runners save energy with each stride. The rolling motion of this shoe actually propels the foot forward, producing a totally unique running experience. The METARACER™ Tokyo shoe with GUIDESOLE™ technology is designed to help you take your racing to the next level.
Features & Benefits:
- Carbon forefoot plate gives structure to the curved sole.
- FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- The Wet Grip Outsole is made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- The Guidesole Technology features a stiff forefoot to reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen the fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- Asics Grp Technology, this proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- Multi-directional mesh material upper improves the ventilation and stability of this road racing sneaker.
- Category: Road Racing
- Drop: 9 mm
- Weight: 6.7 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- carbon fiber plate
- racing shoes
The shoe has a nice fast feel to it. A more traditional feeling racing shoe in comparison to the other racing shoes with a carbon fiber plate. It still has a great spring to it though and feels better when turning than other shoes with a carbon fiber plate. I've used them for one workout and one race and they felt great for both. They have a comfortable upper, maybe a touch narrow through the mid foot but my foot is on the wider side and I had no issues with them. I found them to fit true to size.