The MetaRide™ is the next step in footwear technology. The most striking feature is the rockered sole of the forefoot. Using Asics' new Guidesole™ technology, runners expend less energy so they can run farther. The sole has a dual layer of cushioning. Right underneath the foot is Flytefoam™ designed to provide lightweight and durable cushioning. Underneath that is Flytefoam™ Propel cushioning to give added responsiveness and energy return. The structure of the shoe is also designed to improve efficiency. The stiff forefoot couple with the curved sole increase efficiency by reducing ankle movement. The shoe's center of mass is closer to the heel which makes it easier to swing the foot forward. Get this shoe and push past your goals and onto the next level!
Features & Benefits:
- Guidesole™ Technology: Two foams combine to realize an ideal dynamic curvature to keep the ankle at an angle
- Flytefoam® Propel: Combines a lightweight foam formulation with a high energy return elastomer
- Gel® Technology Cushioning Systems: Reduces shock during impact allows movement during foot transitions
- Circular Knit Upper: Combines a soft and snug fit with improved breathability
- Metaclutch™: Wraps the heel to hold and stabilize excessive ankle movement
- Stiff Forefoot: Increases running efficiency by reducing the movement of the ankle joint to increase energy efficiency