The Balega Enduro Quarter length running sock fits perfectly to the foot. Offering a nice molded fit that locks the heel and midfoot. The toes are allowed for room to move so they can splay with the motion of the foot. They match the contours of the foot the Drynamix fibers wick away moisture for a blister-free run. The socks offer a unique fit and are perfect for running shoes and even hiking boots!
Features & Benefits:
- Provides structured running sock fit that perfectly matches the contours of your foot with our signature V-Tech Arch Support System.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega’s proprietary Drynamix ® moisture-wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
- Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioned running sock design.
- Leverages medium volume running sock construction.
- Achieves quarter running sock non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock bands.
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe and sensitive rib top.
- Ensures the perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Reviews (0)
You May also like
Balega Hidden Cool Kids 2 Running Socks - Lime Green/Neon Orange (1953-0122)
Balega Hidden Cool Kids 2 Running Socks -Bright Pink/Purple (1953-0831)
Balega Hidden Cool Kids 2 Running Socks - White/Sky (1953-0200)
Balega Hidden Cool Kids 2 Running Socks - Grey/Electric Blue (1953-0339)