The Balega Enduro Quarter length running sock fits perfectly to the foot. Offering a nice molded fit that locks the heel and midfoot. The toes are allowed for room to move so they can splay with the motion of the foot. They match the contours of the foot the Drynamix fibers wick away moisture for a blister-free run. The socks offer a unique fit and are perfect for running shoes and even hiking boots!
Features & Benefits:
- Provides structured running sock fit that perfectly matches the contours of your foot with our signature V-Tech Arch Support System.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega’s proprietary Drynamix ® moisture-wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
- Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioned running sock design.
- Leverages medium volume running sock construction.
- Achieves quarter running sock non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock bands.
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe and sensitive rib top.
- Ensures the perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- running sock
- weather running
Five stars for comfort and construction. I’d knock off one star for breathability. Here in northern Nevada, these socks are appropriate for cooler weather running; I never wear this particular Balega sock during the summer. Check out a different Balega option if you prefer a thin running sock.
You May also like
Brooks Men's Sherpa 7" 2-in-1 Short (211138)
Brooks Greenlight Glove (2803743)
Brooks Men's Sherpa 5" Short (211137)
Craft Women's Lumen Subzero Running Vest - Black (1907974-999000)