|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Balega Reflective Enduro socks are engineered with the proprietary Drynamix moisture management technology that keeps feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance and durability. Glass refractive beads knitted into the rib top, provide high visibility reflection for safer running in low light conditions. All of Balega’s running socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot. The extra deep heel pocket ensures that each sock fits the foot perfectly and does not slide down during a run. V-Tech Arch Support System for adds structure along the arch of your foot, and extra cushioning on the heel for impact resistance. Designed with a medium volume construction.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides structured running sock fit that perfectly matches the contours of your foot with your signature V-Tech Arch Support System.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega's proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fibers, plus specifically constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
- Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioned running sock design.
- Leverages medium volume running sock construction.
- Achieves quarter running sock non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
HOKA Women's Clifton 9
Saucony Women's Boston Edition Kinvara 13