Brooks has shifted the focus of support with the all-new Ariel '20. GuideRails support keeps runners moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check. The Ariel midsole features Brooks patented BioMoGo DNA midsole, which is ultra-soft and durable. Enjoy a comfortable fit from front to back with a spacious yet secure fit thanks to an engineered mesh upper and comfortable embroidered saddle.
Features and Benefits:
- A full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- GuideRails support technology significantly reduces weight compared to prior versions.
- The Ultimate Sockliner adds cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel.
- Embroidered saddle and eyestay for a modern look
- GuideRails with BioMogo DNA for support and softness.
- Offset: 12mm
- Weight: 10.7oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
It is so hard to find stability shoes in wide! I don't even remember how many pairs of shoes I tried before finding Ariel. They are so comfortable. This purchase was my third pair. The first pair got me through my first marathon. Thanks to Kathy in Plymouth for finding me just the right shoe.
These sneakers are helping reduce foot/ankle pain so much from posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. After trying many different shoes/sneakers, I am so grateful that my podiatrist recommended these.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)