|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
This upgraded Brooks Crossback Run Bra provides better, high-impact protection than its predecessor. Perfect for a run, the gym, or even a hike on the trails. The Dare Crossback 2.0 will support you all the way.
Features & Benefits:
- Crossback design with pullover style makes it simple to pull this bra on and off—no zips or hooks needed
- Fully integrated bottom band offers support where you need it and smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Sweat-wicking, quick-drying DriLayer® HorsePower fabric helps you stay dry during and after activity
- Free-cut construction and minimal seams for modern style and distraction-free comfort
- Strategically placed perforation provides ventilation
- 63% nylon/37% spandex
- SKU: 350084
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
A little bit of movement
Overall I like this bra for running. I am a 38C, and some bras dig into my neck. This one does not do that. I have not worn it for a long run yet. But in runs less than 15 miles it does not cause any chafing. I have actually bought two. The only thing that takes me a few miles to get used to is the movement, but I always wear a thin sheeth-like protective bra underneath to give a tiny bit more support.