This streamlined run bra provides all the support when it is needed. Perfect for a run, the gym, or even a hike on the trails, the Dare Crossback will support you all the way.
Features & Benefits:
- Crossback design with pullover style makes it simple to pull this bra on and off—no zips or hooks needed
- Bottom band is integrated fully into the bra, offering support where you need it and smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Sweat-wicking, quick-drying DriLayer® HorsePower fabric helps you stay dry during and after activity
- Free-cut construction and minimal seams for modern style and distraction-free comfort
- Strategically placed perforation provides ventilation
- 63% nylon/37% spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I love this bra! I was really nervous about some of my old favorites being phased out by Brooks but I'm excited about the direction in their Dare Collection. This bra is hands down my favorite from their new collection and has quickly replaced all of my old sports bras that I held onto for way too long! It's very sleek and light on the body and easy to get on/off despite being a pullover style. The fabric is soft and has no hooks/clasps or extra external material at the bottom band to worry about. The bra moves with my body to the extent that a bra should, but I feel very secure and supported in the encapsulated cups as well. The sizing is also simple - the bra comes in A/B and C/D sizes. I wear a 34B/32C in a regular bra and I found that the A/B bra doesn't have enough volume for me - I had some spillage over the top - so I wear the C/D style instead and this fits great.