This streamlined run bra provides all the support when it is needed. Perfect for a run, the gym, or even a hike on the trails, the Dare Crossback will support you all the way.
Features & Benefits:
- Crossback design with pullover style makes it simple to pull this bra on and off—no zips or hooks needed
- Bottom band is integrated fully into the bra, offering support where you need it and smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Sweat-wicking, quick-drying DriLayer® HorsePower fabric helps you stay dry during and after activity
- Free-cut construction and minimal seams for modern style and distraction-free comfort
- Strategically placed perforation provides ventilation
- 63% nylon/37% spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- sports bra
- pressure mark
A good sports bra can be hard to come by sometimes, but this one is at the top of my list and is one of my favorite sports bra! Some of the positives of this bra are the comfort and support. It was very soft and comfortable to run in as well as being very supportive with no digging in or rubbing. The cross-back design makes it easy to pull overhead. This is the first bra I reach for when I am going to pound the pavement.
The entire bra is extremely soft all around. I found the bra easy to slip on overhead. I was very impressed with how supportive the fit was when running given the lack of an underwire or tight bottom band in the design. I also found it was comfortable to wear for extended time unlike some bras where the bands or straps become noticeable and feel tight and constricting over time.
Not binding or rolling in the band. No red pressure mark where the band is