|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
The first carbon neutral shoe from Brooks, using recycled materials and carbon offsets to balance the scales. Smoother and softer, this runner favorite just keeps getting better. The Brooks Ghost 14 sports a 100% DNA LOFT cushioning midsole that brings a soft and smooth ride. This soft midsole and the Segmented Crash Pad team up for easier flow from landing to toe-off for seamless transitions. Topped off with an incredible fitting upper, which is 59% recycled content. The 3D Fit Print balances stretch and structure so the shoe adjusts comfortably to your foot allowing for a lockdown fit throughout the running phase.
Features & Benefits:
- Carbon neutral from utilizing recycled materials and carbon offsets
- A 100% DNA LOFT midsole for soft and smooth transitions
- The new midsole construction creates seamless transitions from landing to take-off
- More strategic use of 3D Fit Print technology provides structure that moves with the foot
- 3D Fit Print in the heel and saddle offers a secure fit
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 12 mm
- Weight: 9.9oz
- Color Code: 067
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Bring back Ghost 12!
Didn't like the fit at all! Longer and narrower even in the wide size. Ghost 12 was a much better shoe!
I needed to return
The shoe just didn't work for me.
Not the same
I very much miss the Ghost 11 and 12, and find the new models like this 14 to not feel the same. I tried these for a couple runs and ultimately they did not work for me.
Brooks Ghost 14 Review
Very satisfied with this shoe. Extremely comfortable. Recently bought 3rd pair of this shoe.